MENU

Slide

Ettusais perfect multi mascara & Separate mascara

Tuesday, September 15, 2009



lol, the other day after work boyf came to fetch me,
and we wanted to send my friend, jaslin out to take a cab,
but we waited with her along the roadside for like 10-15 mins also no cab!


So maybe we thought,
drive further down the road and see got cab or not,
but drive drive drive, almost driving towards the highway already
then there was this empty cab beside us.


Then boyf drove to the side of his cab
& starting honking him like crazy,
and i unwinded my window and started waving my both arms
like a maniac and screaming :


" UNCLE!!!! MY FRIEND WANT TO TAKE CAAAAAAAAAB!!!! STOPPPP!!! "



LOL! LUCKY THE UNCLE SAW ME AND
STOPPED BY THE ROAD TO PICK UP MY FRIEND.
Or else really super paiseh lor! hahahs,
i think my friend my be thinking... omg.. what a mad couple.






Anyway, Dropped by ettusais's office the other day when i was in town
and this is what i got from Sheraldine,
(who is the one in-charge of us ettusais ambassadors!)


IMG_0361

What's my perfect look for today?
What's in there!!!!


IMG_0383

New mascaras from Ettusais!
Totally awesoooooooome, people who know me would
know that my eye makeup is always my focus!
If i'm stranded somewhere without makeup,
my only wish would be gel-liners OR mascaras! LOL!


Even if you don't apply eye liner, applying mascara itself
would really "open" your eyes and make a bare face
look sooooo much better!

IMG_0381

The two new mascaras would be the
perfect multi mascara & Separate mascara.


IMG_0428

The Perfect Multi Mascara is really puuuuuuurfect for me,
Cos i love to use mascara with volumizing effect.

IMG_0443


This mascara has fuzzy fibres to pump up your lashes
to make them look va-va-voom thicker instantly,
the coil reaches into the very base of your lashes


and it picks up ALOT of mascara,
so maybe 2 two coats would be sufficient!

Some mascara, you have to like apply 5-6 coats

but how also won't get that thick fluttery lashes you wanna achieve!

IMG_0445

After combing thru with the coil side,
i'll use the comb side to separate any clumped lashes!


The other thing i love about these mascara,

They are like waterproof/sweat proof, awesome for people like me

with oily lids and i perspire pretty easily!


IMG_0371

IMG_0429
And the Separate mascara would be perfect
for people who love long, natural looking lashes!


These 2 mascara has jojoba oil which conditions your lashes,
super quick drying so it holds the curl even better,
For people with oily lids, sometimes towards the end of the day
you'll prolly end up with smudges on your undereye area,

and this mascara is water/sweat/sebum proof so no worries about that!


IMG_0374

And ettusais gave me this super cute mini mirror
with their signature duckie!

Lol, so cute right!

IMG_0377



IMG_0375


Anyway, I'm giving away a Perfect multi mascara to my lovely readers!





All you have to do, is tag on my tagboard on the left,
Include your name, your email address, and why you want it
and i'll just pick any one of you as my lucky winner!

(Rmb to write you email add or else i can't contact you!)



If you're shy to tag, then drop my a mail at fidelistoh@gmail.com!

These babies from Ettusais are $39 each,
So better tag faaaaaaast! :D

No comments: